We may collect information provided by you and your computer through cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies (collectively, Cookies). However, we do not collect Personal Information through Cookies. Cookies are widely used in order to collect information about website usage, email response, and tracking. Cookies help us better manage content on the Site by providing information on what content is effective.
Using your browser, you may disable Cookies, delete Cookies, or individually reject Cookies at any time. However, some features of the Site may not function properly or at all unless Cookies are enabled. You may also opt out of having us collect your information through Cookies here.
How We Use Collected Information. We use information provided by you to deliver personalized content to you, and respond to requests from you. At times, we may use your HTTP header information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. We may also track browser types to help us understand users' needs related to the design of the Site.
You may review and change your information on file with us at any time by clicking on here , by clicking the link found in messages you receive, or by contacting us at [email protected]
To opt out from having information provided by you used for Future Communications, please click on the opt-out or unsubscribe link in any message you receive. This will allow you to unsubscribe or update your message preferences. Alternately, you may contact us at [email protected]
Combination of Information. We may combine information provided by you and from your use of the Site with information we collect from other sources, including our clients and other third parties.
How We Share Information. We may disclose your information (including Personal Information) to third parties as follows:
- Consent. If you consent to such disclosure, we may disclose your information to third parties for purposes not directly related to the Site.
- Service Providers and External Processing. We may disclose your information to third party service providers working on our behalf to provide certain services in connection with the Site. We require that our third party service providers implement and maintain security measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the information you provide to us, and we do not allow our third party service providers to use your information for purposes other than the services they perform for us in connection with the Site.
- Law Enforcement. We may disclose your information to law enforcement officials if it relates to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
- Necessary or for Safety Reasons. We may disclose your information if such disclosure is required or permitted by law to (1) protect the Company, our clients, and users against fraud and for credit risk reduction purposes; (2) protect or defend the rights or property of the Company, our clients, or users; (3) act under urgent circumstances to protect the safety of the Company, our employees, users, or a member of the public; or (4) comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Sale or Acquisition of Assets. If the Company becomes involved in a transaction, or series of related transactions, involving the sale or transfer of the Company's assets, such as a merger or acquisition, or if the Company is transferred to another company, we may disclose and/or transfer your information, in whole or in part, as part of such transaction or series of related transactions.
Security and Privacy. We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We store the information in a database in secured environment data centers. We do not share, sell, or rent individual Personal Information with anyone without your advance permission unless required or permitted by law. Information submitted to us is only available to our employees managing such information for purposes of contacting you or sending communications you agree to receive.
Children. We encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and participate in their children's online activities. We adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, as such may be amended from time to time (COPPA), and do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from any child under the age of 13 in a manner that violates COPPA. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take reasonable measures to delete such information from our systems.
Data Retention. We will retain and use your information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. We may retain and use your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and take other actions permitted by law.
Updating Information. If you wish to access your information or to have your information deleted, updated, changed, or modified, you may do so by contacting us using our contact information below.
Contact Information. You may contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Address: KeyVersion, Inc., 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 665, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.
To Opt Out
If do not want the benefits of cookies, there is a simple procedure that allows you to deny this feature. In order to “opt out” of the benefits of targeted advertising, you may click here: KeyVersion Opt-out.
Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
If you have opted out and wish to opt back in you may use the cookie settings in your browser to clear the KeyVersion optout cookie. If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Remember that KeyVersion had already stopped operating since 2014, and all the above policy by law is recollection of the KeyVersion website.
Kembali Ke Keyversion